FFOCX - ActiveX FFmpeg OCX Controls Description
FFOCX is an ActiveX OCX controls library including Video Encoder and Video Player which wrap FFmpeg libraries perfectly. FFOCX is more easy, more flexible and more powerful than the official FFmpeg command line interface for encoding and playing audio and video files.
Features of FFOCX:
* All-in-one solution for audio/video encoding and playing.
* Perfect wrapper of FFmpeg libraries, easy to use, flexible and powerful.
* Input frames editable such as text and/or image Overlay.
* Join multiple input files in variable formats to a single output file.
* Support Video Filters, such as flip, negate, scale, rate, etc.
* Support previewing while converting.
* Converting multiple files in batchs built in.
* Task thread priority is configurable.
* Pause, Resume and Stop operations are available.
* Log messages event by FFLogger component.
* Conversion progress event.
* OnVideoHook event is a very easy and powerful way to edit all input frames acting as internal Video Hook, such as text and/or image overlay, Reverse Frame picture, and various effects what you can process on Bitmap.
* OnAudioHook event is a very easy way to edit all input audio samples acting as internal Audio Hook.
What's New about FFOCX?
ActiveX FFmpeg OCX Controls 1.0 Release Notes
* FFOCX is an ActiveX OCX controls library including Video Converter/Encoder and Video Player OCX controls which wrap FFmpeg libraries perfectly.
* FFOCX 1.0 includes four OCX controls: FFLogger, FFDecoder, FFEncoder and FFPlayer.
* FFEncoder provides audio/video formats transcoding: intput -> decoding(decompression) -> encoding(compression) -> output.
* FFPlayer plays audio and video files.
* FFDecoder provides media file information and decoding video frames of video files.
* FFLogger catchs the log generated by Add-ons, FFEncoder, FFPlayer, FFDecoder and DLLs.
FFOCX - ActiveX FFmpeg OCX Controls Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in FFOCX - ActiveX FFmpeg OCX Controls 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
FFOCX - ActiveX FFmpeg OCX Controls Requirements
No additional system requirements.